Friday 3 December 2010

New and revised

This is my new revised version of my character. I made her simpler whilst keeping some of her original aspects.

I kept roughly the same type of outfit, with the jumper and skirt, I changed her boots to shoes and got rid of her backpack.

The most dramatic change was her face and hair. I gave her a simple cut, and gave her big eyes like a Lemur. I kept the same Lemur shaped ears and the long limbs.

Also when designing her I tried to use a different style of drawing, I got influence from the Gorillaz style of graffiti art.

And here is the coloured version.

Obviously her tail is stripy and her hair resembles a lemurs coat somewhat.

I gave her dark bags under her eyes and also gave her a bit of pink eye, seeing as she is a stoner.

I gave her a grey and brown outfit because they are natural tones and it is more in keeping with the Lemur theme.

I also gave her hair a slight yellow tinge to it, this is a result of too much smoking.


On to modelling!

No comments:

Post a Comment