Wednesday 24 November 2010

More Character Design

I wanted my character to be human but have the traits of an animal. This is kinda like the Na'vi from James Camerons Avatar.

They still retain their human appearance but have the attributes of animals in the way they look and the way they act.
I liked that aspect of the Na'vi so I used that Idea for my character.



I like the animalistic qualities of the Na'vi, they are human in a way but have qualities of wild animals, they have long limbs and a tail, bright eyes and sharp teeth.

They are very agile and flexible, they have tails like a cat or monkey, mainly used for balance I'd assume.

Sharp fangs.
You can tell they look human but their ears and eyes are different from a humans, I like that aspect and will probably use that for my character

No comments:

Post a Comment